Thursday, March 10, 2011

Clone Wars: Rewind-- Counterattack

Better late then never. And you can thank my friend at Gleemo Blog for pointing out the details for this addition of "Clone Wars: Rewind". Enjoy =)



                 
                         Before we go on; a moment of silence for Echo . . . who was lost in action . . .





                           The first thing I want to point out is the gun turrets on the Citadel's landing aria; they bare a similar resemblance to the turrets on the all mighty Death Star



The next thing I want to point out is the similarity between this scene; and the scene in TPM where Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon were escaping from Naboo on the Queen's yacht.






I think that's all folks. This was an epic episode and I can't wait for the conclusion tomorrow night. Until then, may the Force be with you.

                                                                 -Joshua Yoder-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to voice your thoughts. I really enjoy your feedback.