Sunday, November 27, 2011

Ahsoka's Slave Outfit

In next week's episode Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Ahsoka sneak in the Zygerrian capitol. Ahsoka, in particular, girds herself in slave gear. This is more modest then her rather revealing slave gear from the comic which this episode was based on.

I'm very fond of her outfit with its light silks and flowing form even if it does expose her midriff. It has a very Egyptian or Persian feel.

Just a thought: What if it's not slave gear and instead she's posing as a captured princess.

More on this topic in my up and coming review for "Slaves of the Republic".

I'm not the only one expressing my opinion about Ahsoka's new slave gear. For Savanna's opinion check out Lightsabers, Pandas, oh my!

1 comment:

Feel free to voice your thoughts. I really enjoy your feedback.