Friday, February 22, 2013

"The Jedi Who Knew Too Much" - Review

While I've always been a fan of Ahsoka this episode only served to boost my admoration for her even more.
The sheer emotion carried by the music and animation took my breath away and this is by far the best episode so far in my opinion.

I'm truly bewildered as to how Ahsoka will get out this mess and clear her name. Will she be able to return to Anakin? Will any sense normancy ever be possible again or has she reached the point of no return?
I don't have answers to these questions and that's what makes this episode truly fantastic.
Does she know something that we don't? Who framed her?
I could speculate for hours and I can't stop praising the brilliance of this episode.

One theory that I've proposed is that the dead Jedi, the one who trained Barriss, faked his/her death so as not to be suspected of scheming. And they may have forced Barriss herself to be part of their plan which is why she was acting so strange and not making eye contact.

Another theory is that Ahsoka was framed by a Jedi deserter who was assumed dead and brought back through technology, much like Vader, this could possibly be the masked feminine character we see Ahsoka fighting in the trailers, or it could be Ventress.

Or Barriss could have framed her best friend on her own. While this seems irrational it's still possible.

Whatever the case I can't wait for tomarrow's episode.

1 comment:

  1. Ahsoka has definitely been growing on me and this arc is helping that along a lot. It was a fantastic episode. I think Ventress is involved in the plot, although I'm not sure about Barris.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to voice your thoughts. I really enjoy your feedback.