Friday, February 3, 2012

"The Box"--Review.

I really enjoyed this episode. The Box was a very interesting training course for the bounty hunters, and to me, seemed to be a physical embodiment of the inner workings of Maralo's mind.

I was actually afraid for the characters in this episode unlike last week's episode which seemed relativity uneventful.

The ever shifting environment of the Box was a very interesting playing field for our wannabe contenders for Dooku's mission.

In all not a whole lot of character development in this episode and it failed to really establish anything and built up little for the finale.

In all it was a cool episode. I'm looking forward to the conclusion next week. Until next time.       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to voice your thoughts. I really enjoy your feedback.